The practice facilities at Leeds Golf Centre are wide-ranging and, thanks to recent investment, second to none in the region. Used by beginners and European Tour Professionals alike we are confident our practice facilities will be ideal for you.
The driving range is available for public use, whereas our other facilities are reserved for members, lessons and those warming up for a paid round.
Academy Membership is available for just £149 per year allowing you to use all our practice areas, members rates on range balls, an official handicap certificate and the opportunity to play in club competitions.
- 15 bay, flood-lit driving range with three mirrored bays
- Two additional heated teaching bays with mirrors
- Grass tee ('The Hollies' above Wike Ridge 1st tee)
- Putting green (grass)
- Chipping green (grass with Huxley matt teeing area)
- Practice bunker
- Practice fairway and pitching green (between Wike Ridge 4th & 5th)
We have a wide range of membership packages available including Academy membership, which gives you access to all our practice facilities and more. Click here to see all our current membership packages.
Sign-up to receive our latest news, events & offers:Sign Up
We'll even send you a little birthday treat!