Golf Lessons in Leeds and Private Golf Tuition in Leeds
Leeds Golf Centre, Golf Academy provides expert tuition for all levels of golfers from the absolute beginner through to accomplished golfers and tour professionals. The academy, under the watchful eye of Academy Manager Andy Herridge, has five qualified teaching Professionals and one trainee and boasts the position as one of the North of England’s busiest golf academy’s, catering for all types of golfers. The teaching professionals will help you develop every aspect of your game. Whether it is a putting lesson or instruction on course management, one of our Professionals will be able to facilitate your needs.
Tuition & Coaching Pricing
LEADBEATTER INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE LESSONSRead More
30-MINUTE INDIVIDUAL LESSON
- Senior Instructor: £45 (Chris Parker)
- Academy Instructor: £35 (Andy Herridge, Josh Hirst or Dan Seaman)
NB members receive 10% discount.
60-MINUTE JUNIOR INDIVIDUAL LESSON
- Senior Instructor: £60 (Chris Parker)
- Academy Instructor: £50 (Andy Herridge, Josh Hirst or Dan Seaman)
NB members receive 10% discount.
NEW LEADBEATTER FLEXI LESSONS - AMAZING VALUERead More
- Instead of buying a set block of lessons, you buy lesson credit; the more you by the more you save - now individual private lessons can cost as little as £17.50!*
- You use the lesson time as you like! For example, one day you might want a quick 30 minute lesson, another day you can indulge in a playing lesson.
LEADBETTER LESSON CREDIT - USE IT YOUR WAY!
3-HOURS LESSON CREDIT
- Senior Instructor: £162 (Chris Parker)
- Academy Instructor: £135 (Andy Herridge, Josh Hirst or Dan Seaman)
5-HOURS LESSON CREDIT
- Senior Instructor: £240 (Chris Parker)
- Academy Instructor: £200 (Andy Herridge, Josh Hirst or Dan Seaman)
10-HOURS LESSON CREDIT
- Senior Instructor: £420 (Chris Parker)
- Academy Instructor: £350 (Andy Herridge, Josh Hirst or Dan Seaman)
- THAT'S AS LITTLE AS £17.50 PER LESSON!
LEADBETTER ONE-DAY SCHOOLRead More
The Leadbetter advanced one-day school offers customers the perfect opportunity to work solely on their full swing in group format. The course runs over three hours, during which a V1 digital swing analysis is performed and the famous Leadbetter tips and training aids utilised to help golfers develop their technique.
- £89 for 3 hours tuition in group of two to six players.
LEADBETTER ONE-DAY SHORT GAME SCHOOLRead More
LEADBETTER TWO-DAY SCHOOLRead More
This group programme offers not only technical training, but instruction and advice for the whole game of golf – the outcome being that customers will better understand the array of skills required and thus identify areas of prospective improvement.
On day one, each customer will undergo a physical screening on the range before a V1 digital swing analysis is performed on the golf course. As a result, students will be given advice on their most common fault throughout the whole game, resulting in a series of full swing exercises and wedge-game drills.
The second day begins with a summary of the first day’s activities before further work is undertaken to appraise/improve short game skills and finally finishing with learning the four skills for perfect putting. All aspects are summarised and conveniently supplied as an online download.
- £179 for 7 hours tuition in group of two to six players.
LEADBETTER LEARN & PLAY BEGINNERS COURSERead More
INDIVIDUAL LESSONS WITH HONORARY PGA PROSRead More
EXCLUSIVE THREE-DAY SENIORS COURSERead More
- COST £195pp please contact the Pro Shop on 0113 2886000 to find out the next start date.
JUNIOR ACADEMY COURSESRead More
Our Junior Academy program has been design with today's young golfers in mind by PGA Pro and Junior Academy manager Josh Hirst. Taking inspiration from martial arts, our junior academy attandees will progress through stages running during school term times, and instead of each stage's completion being denoted by a very long coloured belt we use wristbands!
Covering all aspects of the game, our program provides a fun and safe enironment in which to learn and your junior will coached in line with Leadbetter teaching techniques.
Each term cost just £68 for 8 weeks and include a course journal plus all of the following:
- Red Level – 200 FREE range balls (100 at start, 100 4 weeks in)
- Blue Level - 200 FREE range balls (100 at start, 100 4 weeks in)
- Green Level - 200 FREE range balls (100 at start, 100 4 weeks
- Purple Level - 200 FREE range balls (100 at start, 100 4 weeks in + FREE round on oaks)
- Orange Level - 100 FREE range balls (50 at start, 50 4 weeks in) + FREE round on Oaks & Wike Ridge