A wintery scene on Wike Ridge Feb 2013
If you love golf and don’t like letting winter stop you playing, then choose Leeds Golf Centre – we’re the golf course that stays open for winter golf when others close!
The British winter is a tough time for golfers and golf courses alike, but those in the know choose Leeds Golf Centre for good reason:
1. Our good natural drainage has been boosted by both course treatments and new drain installations over the past few years
2. Our course construction means that our greens cope well with the harsher conditions meaning you never have to play on winter greens
3. We’ve built new buggy paths around the whole course meaning that you can always use your trolley (with winter wheels) or, better still, you can treat yourself to a buggy any time of year!
4. We think our greens team are second to none.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT!
Here are a few reviews that you can find on GolfShake and comments on Google in the past few weeks:
- “Played this course regularly and would recommend for golfers of all abilities. Always friendly staff and members too. Facilities such as the Driving Range and practice area are excellent. Definitely worth a visit.” (October 2014) – Simon D on Google+
- “The course was brilliant and I will be playing again soon.” (Round played: Sep 2014 – Score: 92 Handicap: 28) – Tony C on Golfshake
- “This course has changed. It’s now a very good round improved in all areas. The facilities are very good and the improvements are ongoing. There are some stand out holes and tees to test the best.” (Round played: Aug 2014 – Score: 96 Handicap: 20.9) – Rick P on Golfshake
THIS WINTER, 2 PEOPLE CAN PLAY GOLF ON WIKE RIDGE, OUR 18 HOLE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE, FOR JUST £22!
Play golf & play it safe at Leeds Golf Centre whatever the weather!*
* Of course even we have to closed when we are under snow or dangerous conditions.