Leeds Corporate Golf League
Are you seeking to entertain clients and/or suppliers without breaking the bank?
Or simply looking for an opportunity to dedicate some time and energy to a few key personnel within your business?
If you’re uninspired by the same old corporate golf day format but are passionate about golf and want to combine important business benefits with some competitive yet light-hearted on-course fun, The Leeds Corporate Golf League 2012 is without doubt the answer… read on!
- WHERE: Leeds Golf Centre (Wike Ridge Golf Club)
- WHEN: Fortnightly Wednesday evenings (4pm) from May to August 2012
- WHAT: 12-hole PowerPlay head-to-head matches on our Oaks par-3 course
- WHO: Maximum of 16 teams from the professional services and property sectors
- WHY: Battle for the title of Leeds’ champion corporate golfers 2012!
- HOW MUCH: Just £600 + VAT for the entire 2012 season!
Complimentary tuition vouchers for Leeds Golf Centre’s impressive Academy will be awarded as a prize to the player with the highest Stableford points total on each of the six league matchdays.
However, the overall tournament prize fund is where most eyes will be focussed; golf equipment and clothing from the Pro Shop, complimentary tuition at the Academy and a host of additional rewards and benefits including vouchers for the new Nineteen Bar & Grill are all up for grabs.
Prizes will be awarded to teams according to the following value: 1st/ £750 2nd/ £500 3rd/ £350 4th/ £200.
Download the Leeds Corporate Golf League 2012 brochure by clicking here.