Our junior golf programme is one of the UK’s very best, with weekly sessions running alongside dedicated golf camps in school holidays. We also host a series of national junior golf tournaments throughout the year.
At the heart of our junior programme is a unique method drawn from the very best elements of top national junior academy schemes. And all our PGA pro coaches are CRB-checked and dedicated to nurturing young talent in a fun and relaxed way.
junior academy courses
Our Junior Academy program has been design with today’s young golfers in mind by PGA Pro and Junior Academy manager Joe Feather. Taking inspiration from martial arts, our junior academy attendees will progress through stages running during school term times, and instead of each stage’s completion being denoted by a very long coloured belt we use wristbands!
Covering all aspects of the game, our program provides a fun and safe environment in which to learn and your junior will coached in line with Leadbetter teaching techniques.
Each term cost just £55 for 8 weeks and include a course journal plus all of the following:
- Red Level – 200 FREE range balls (100 at start, 100 4 weeks in)
- Blue Level – 200 FREE range balls (100 at start, 100 4 weeks in)
- Green Level – 200 FREE range balls (100 at start, 100 4 weeks
- Purple Level – 200 FREE range balls (100 at start, 100 4 weeks in + FREE round on oaks)
- Orange Level – 100 FREE range balls (50 at start, 50 4 weeks in) + FREE round on Oaks & Wike Ridge