Update from Leeds Golf Centre – 29th May 2020
We’re delighted to be able to re-open our doors and welcome members and golfers alike back to Leeds Golf Centre.
Our guidelines and practices for safe play are in line with the Government rules and will be steered by regular updates from England Golf.
Our measures and guidelines will remain under continuous review and updated as advice from Government and England Golf evolves.
We ask both our members and visitors to be respectful, diligent and mindful of the precautions and measures we have in place.
General Conditions• Under new government rules released on 28th May 2020, from Monday 1st June, members from different households are permitted to play two, three or four balls.
• Social distancing rules must be strictly adhered to at all times – you must remain two metres (6ft) away from people outside your household in all areas of the club.
• We will be a cashless golf club so we encourage you to book and pay for your golf tee times on our website. You can pay by contactless payment in the clubhouse if required.
• Hand sanitising stations will be available – please ensure you make use of them.
• Golfers showing any signs of illness should not come to the golf course.
• We will have a course marshal and we will enforce the restrictions are adhered to – we thank you in advance of your co-operation.
Play Conditions• Social distance between golfers must be maintained at all times.
• Flagsticks must not be touched and remain in the hole at all times.
• If the ball is lost or unplayable, golfers must not come back to play another ball.
• Golfers must not touch the equipment or golf balls of other players.
• There will be no rakes in the bunkers – please play preferred lies.
• Non-competitive play will be encouraged in order to avoid the need to exchange scorecards.
• Competitions are cancelled until further notice.
Restaurant• We’ll be offering a limited take away service operated from the halfway house.
• The restaurant remains closed until further notice.
Driving Range• The driving range is open daily 8am – 8pm
• A one way system will be implemented in order to ensure we respect self distancing rules.
• You must use your own clubs – no rental clubs will be available until further notice.
• Wipes will be provided – please ensure you thoroughly wipe all screens before and after use.
• Social distance between players must be maintained.
• Baskets will be disinfected and cleaned regularly by our team.
Pro Shop• The shop will be open but we will operate a one in, one out process.
• There will be a restriction of how many people are allowed in a Pro shop at any given time.
• We’re a cashless club until further notice so payment will only be via contactless payment.
Golf Buggies• Golf buggies can be hired for your round.
• They are limited to one per person or two people can share a buggy if they live in the same household.
Lessons:• Lessons are now in operation with social distance practices in place. Please be aware the Pros are operating a revised teaching schedule. For more information please call 0113 2886000
Practice Area• Our practice area will be open but we request all golfers to ensure they remain at a safe distance between other golfers.
The Oaks Par3 Course• Our Par3 course is fully open. Please adhere to the social distancing rules in place. Tee times can be booked directly on our website.
Footgolf• Footgolf is closed until further notice.
We thank you for your co-operation and look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds Golf Centre.